Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

For sale NDB7875 3W 445nm Laser Diode in 12mm Module w/ Driver G2 Glass Lens in EhgemuS Carbon fibre wrapped host, 25cm $180.00 AUD or near offer.;

kiwi37

Selling my ndb7875 3w laser (25cm long) for $180.00 AUD or near offer, FREE POSTAGE only used 8 times total running time 4 mins all up , very powerful must use eye protection.
2x 18650 batteries. click button on bottom. focusable and runtime 30 seconds on 1 minute off .. can only accept bank transfer. I have closed my paypal account a few years ago.. thanks. (heatsink has no dents was a bit of food(kfc dried up) its gone now dont worry you wont get my kfc stains i cleaned them off..)

host.jpg

Last edited:

this pointer that you put up for sale, didn't you keep it inside its box or similar? it's a bit ruined and dirty, what is that black stuff on the on/off cap, grease or what? before selling it I would give it a clean and a degreaser, there are also two dents on the external adapter, from where the beam comes out.
In any case it's still a nice host.

this pointer that you put up for sale, didn't you keep it inside its box or similar? it's a bit ruined and dirty, what is that black stuff on the on/off cap, grease or what? before selling it I would give it a clean and a degreaser, there are also two dents on the external adapter, from where the beam comes out.
A clean laser pointer is always a good laser for buying, selling and trading (y)

@kiwi37
You don't have to take money off the price you asked for at the start, clean it and make it shiny, try to understand if there are dents, or if it was sent to you just like that, maybe during shipping it was jostled, the couriers are real animals.

ok ok ill take cleaning money off the price 10 dollars less
You don't need to do that if you don't want.
Keep in mind that we all laser hobbyists make mistakes and learn a lot for example like now when we write threads for each other.

New laser knowledges are awesome!

the black stuff is carbon fibre

You don't need to do that if you don't want.
Keep in mind that we all laser hobbyists make mistakes and learn a lot for example like now when we write threads for each other.

New laser knowledges are awesome!
i know how picky people are here but i dont care i just want to sell it simple any buyers? ive been in this forum for 9 years.

Back