Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

For Sale: 3.5W 445nm Blue - Price Drop!

jamaall

I have a 3.5W 445nm Blue with a brand new diode, driver, and aluminum heat sink (1 month old, mainly only used for pictures). I originally bought it from Rick Trent about 2 years ago and had him give it new life about a month ago.

Price - $180 shipped

I also have a pair of UVEX safety glasses and a generic pair in addition to 2 pairs of batteries and a charger if needed. I am willing to bundle it for $190 shipped.

Run time is between 30-60 seconds on, 60 seconds off, depending on the temperature.

For pictures - Imgur Album

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited:

Nevertomorrow

I have a 3.5W 445nm Blue with a brand new diode, driver, and aluminum heat sink (1 month old, mainly only used for pictures). I originally bought it from Rick Trent about 2 years ago and had him give it new life about a month ago.

Price - $180 shipped

I also have a pair of UVEX safety glasses and a generic pair in addition to 2 pairs of batteries and a charger if needed. I am willing to bundle it for $190 shipped.

Run time is between 30-60 seconds on, 60 seconds off, depending on the temperature.

For pictures - Imgur Album

If you have any questions, please let me know.

is this still for sale?? will you fedex fas delivery to united kingdon?

diachi

is this still for sale?? will you fedex fas delivery to united kingdon?

Please avoid necroposting. This thread is over a year old and the OP hasn't been active in a few days shy of a year.

Nevertomorrow

Please avoid necroposting. This thread is over a year old and the OP hasn't been active in a few days shy of a year.
I did noticed this after posting a reply doh! :whistle:
thats what i get for using the search function :angel:

Encap

I did noticed this after posting a reply doh! :whistle:
thats what i get for using the search function :angel:
If you are looking for something to buy---look at the Buy, Sell, & Trade subforum that is current or perhaps a members/builder could do something custom for you.

Good choices for new lasers are :

JetLasers --PL-E Pro and PL-E Mini are great high quality lasers + beam expanders are avail for both on the JetLasers site--see: JETLASERS.ORG, find a selection of high power handheld lasers, dpss lasers, diode lasers and laser dazzlers - JETLASERS.ORG

Another good choice is Sanwu --here: https://www.sanwulasers.org/

Last edited: