Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flayminpyro=awesome

APEX1

So I thought I would do a short review and give a shout out to a very great guy I've recently bought some things off of. The quality of his work is just amazing and sheer awesomeness lol I bought a custom focusing ring from him and the thing is so cool and shaped as a 9mm which makes it even cooler because of my love and passion for firearms. He is also working on a custom host build for me that I had mounted on my AR (SR-25) I can not wait to see the finished product. Also his custom diode press and aixiz module. Bottom line is, if you need anything he is definitely one of the guys to go to on here. Unlike a few others if you msg him with a question he will respond almost instantly and is very polite. When I get the host back I will post pics and I'll keep adding to this post with updates and future pics. He is definitely my go to guy for all my hobby needs. flayminpyro is a very gifted laser hobbyist, I can only hope to one day have the skills as he does.
:worthy:
EDIT: I will be adding to this as I go, pictures of things I buy from him and reviews.
peace
Justin

Last edited:

Hes does very professional work for sure! Hes a great guy to deal with too! He also lives in the same state as me!
Dont worry about the grammer! As a full time mechanic i have to take quick snippet notes on a daily basis so my only attempt at writing is pretty much here! Im sure other members think im ESL or special. Ha!

APEX1

Hes does very professional work for sure! Hes a great guy to deal with too! He also lives in the same state as me!
Dont worry about the grammer! As a full time mechanic i have to take quick snippet notes on a daily basis so my only attempt at writing is pretty much here! Im sure other members think im ESL or special. Ha!

lol I hear ya on that one. I got my host back from him he made a heat sink for. He honestly has almost every thing one would need to build a laser lol

Last edited: