Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First time thread buying a laser

Hey everyone new here and just wanted to say hello to all the members.... i was reffered here from a friend who regards the forums highly and thus i have a good deal of respect for this place already, i just was wondering how the reputation was for these two sites that i was looking to make some first purchases from: o-like.com, and laserpointerpens.net i am well aware that most of the lasers on these sites are not ir filtered but i'll be careful.... i was going to get the 200 mW toplaser from
★200mW Green Laser Torch - OFF 39% Key Switch TOPLASER Series - Laserpointerpen.net
and the 50 mw from
http://o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=1021
please help dont want to make a crappy choice i'll regret
Thanks in advance
i lied this is actually my second thread i am a newb and actually posted this same message in a different category by accident oops...

Moptsp

50mw and 200mw is quite a difference. What are you planning to do with the laser?

I don't know much about laserpointerpen.net, but I have heard a lot of positive feed back on o-like.com

If I was going to buy from one of them, I would go with o-like as I have heard alot about it.
Let others respond though, I don't know it all. :)

-Moptsp

I don't know much about laserpointerpen.net, but I have heard a lot of positive feed back on o-like.com

If I was going to buy from one of them, I would go with o-like as I have heard alot about it.

I concur....:beer:

is this the laser you were reffering to?

★200mW Green Laser Torch - OFF 39% Key Switch TOPLASER Series - Laserpointerpen.net

BTW I can vouch for o-likes quality and customer service! it is an awesome place to buy good quality lasers! you might also wanna look at a company called optronics.com, they have very simular lasers to the one at laserpointerpen.net but are most likely better quality and up-to-spec!

just my $0.02!!

TooLidge4U:

I am a newbie, too and have bought 3 green lasers and by far the best one is the one I have now. It is a 150mW from Optotronics. Absolutely great quality. Arrived three days after order and the thing is GREAT. $200 plus tax, and is AWESOME.