Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

fireworks?

i would have thought to see many videos here on LPF of people who lit fireworks with their lasers, but surprisingly there are none! I even searched youtube, nothing!!

did anyone record any videos?

awesome!
looks like your audio was off sync

hahaha one guy in your comments says: "What is this. I never saw such a thing." lol.

I never tried it (no fireworks around), but I'm fairly sure my DX200 can light a grey or black fuse.

I can easily set off a firework with a 100mw laser, I tried with all my lasers at that power.

My 250mw MXDL can light a fuse from many feet away... :p

vcw

LazerGuy said:
I can easily set off a firework with a 100mw laser, I tried with all my lasers at that power.

My 250mw MXDL can light a fuse from many feet away... :p

What's the use of telling, without showing? ;)

Well, the MXDL actually broke yesterday, now it outputs about 5mw. :mad: The diode seems to be half dead or something.

I am also waiting for a better camera. Our familiy's video cam has broke down some time ago, and now I am stuck with my VERY crappy phone cam, which doesn't do my lasers justice at all. Although I did get some pretty beamshots with our cam before it broke down. :)

It seems everything that gets in my hands will break. ;D

Razako

Lighting fireworks with a laser isn't hard.
My 80mw blu-ray can light fuses.
My pulsar can light them.
My herc and rpl can easily light fuses and powder.
Even my blue rpl30 can light a fuse when focused.

Oh, did it happen to you too? It really sucks! An open can laser costs to replace as well. :mad:

I hope someone can repair it for me since I haven't built a laser yet, and thus I need a little help. :)