Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Finally made a purchase

mcfehn

After weeks of research and lots of advice from everyone here, I finally made my first laser purchase. For my beginner model I went with the x45 from Nova. I didn't get the order in until after business hours today so it won't be shipped until Monday. I suppose it may show up by the end of next week.

Thank you again for all of your help...especially SenKat. And now that I've taught myself the basics, I feel more comfortable with the lingo of the laser biz and I'll be a long time member of this board.

Gazoo

It's about time...Lol. Seriously it is wise to take the time and do the research. I have been to a lot of forums and haven't heard anything negative about Nova. I am still deciding on what my first greenie will be. I know what it won't be..ha..ha

I plan on being a long time member of this forum too. Everyone is helpful and I have learned much here just from reading.

Glad to hear you made your order, you'll definetly be happy with your purchase Nova's customer service is top notch and they'll take care of you for sure ;)

S

SenKat

Hey, thanks for the compliment - I try to help...sometimes it works, other times...well, you know ! :cool: Glad you got the X-45 - I have a good feeling that you are gonna love it !