Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Feeler: Viper 75

Sad to even be thinking about this but things just got really tough and I no longer have a job and still having to spend a hefty price a month on certain things... I am running out of money fast and barely have enough to run my car which I need to get a new job...

Enough about me anyway, I am just wondering how much anyone would offer for a DL Viper 75mW. All is as it was when I got it 2 years ago, although the carbon fiber effect case it came in has a number of burns on it from the Viper laser and the hinge joining the lid to the rest of the case as broken off but all still fits together and stays together with an elastic band.

I have never had it tested but the laser is powerful enough to sting bare skin and has never been run for much over its duty cycle. It must have around about 20 hours run time in total.

What would be your offers for it? Not saying I will defiantly sell but whatever happens over the next few weeks depends on whether I sell this or not.