Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

fast question about kaleidoscopic laser at focal

hello.. i would buy a kaleidoscopic laser from focalprice....... and i see this
http://www.focalprice.com/20mW_532nm_Green_Laser_Pointer_Black_LP048B_6660.html  at 20mw sold at  14.71$

and this (one of the oldest laser sold by FP) http://www.focalprice.com/30mW_Green_Laser_Pointer_Pen_Black_LP010B_1368.html sold at 14.62$

why the 30mw verison is cheaperwhat should i buy? ...XD the 30mw has some good review....probably not written by laser enthusiast....but... it is SOMETHING. the new 20mw SHOUD BE true 20mw.....so.. this is the reason why it is sold at the same price..... maybe both laser pen have same power.

what model should i buy?? also dx have a kaleido.. sold at an higher price.. a reviewer tests 21mw true.

Re: fast question about kaleidoscopic laser at foc

Just get the 30mW one, the 20mW and 30mW are most likely the exact same model. There probably isn't even a difference in power between the "20mW" and "30mW" models because of the inconsistency of these lasers.

other response ? :)

Switch

Well you could probably buy a 20mW that is more powerfull than the 30mW because of the incosistency.You might even get something above 30mW.....you can never know.And one review doesn't mean much.....if you had like 100 you could get a general idea.Just get the 30mW one, you know you want to :D

ehehhe ok i get the 30... that could be probably around 20 true... but i hope that the 20 have not 27mw XD focalprice hase strande prices........maybe the 20mw is a new improved version of the laser.......more powerfull of the 30mw......XD

i and my friends would a kaleidoscopic... SO....i just ordered 2 kaleidoscopic laser pointer ::) :cool: ;D one....at focalprice.. the 30mw.. and the other from dealextreme...30mw. so....i CAN COMPARE these laser.....:) and i will get the best one ahahhahah ...! DX vs FP.....between a month i'll tell you who's the winner !!!!!!