Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Excellent Transaction With Lotus_Darkrose

jeffd

Just wanted to say I had an excellent experience purchasing two lasers and a host from Lotus_Darkrose.

I sent him the paypal payment last week on Thursday, and I recieved his package on that Saturday! So not only did he give me an excellent deal, he shipped everything immediately with priority mail. The lasers, host, batteries, and charger were all individually bubbled wrapped and everything was exactly how it was described in his orginal thread. He even threw in a suprise gift (a blu-ray movie)!

Ive bought many lasers from many people on LPF, and this transaction definately ranks as one of the fastest/hassle free.

-Jeff D

(I hope this isn't necroposting... it's not a TOPIC, but a PERSON, and the goal of this section of the forum, I think, is to provide a track record for the person's reliability).

Sorry, this is belated, I didn't think to post this at the time.

Not a transaction per se;

Lotus_Darkrose sent me something for FREE, and paid for PRIORITY SHIPPING himself - even though I offered to pay him. (it was an old computer game that we talked about in a thread).

My impression is Lotus_Darkrose = good guy, reliable, helpful, honest. When he isn't shoving lasers into babies to get them past customs (hehehe - joke - something I remember seeing in one of the threads).

EDIT:
I usually just stash mine in a dead baby if I'm going down under.

HIS words. Lotus is really big in the Australian lasers-in-babies smuggling circles.

Last edited: