Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Envee And Sunset

P

Proctor

my.php

Attachments

• sk2.jpg
    sk2.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 81

T

timelord

Nice shot is that Venus to the right of the beam? If so your beam is pointing SSW ;)

T

timelord

Proctor said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1173657449/0#1 date=1173657721]Nice shot is that Venus to the right of the beam? If so your beam is pointing SSW  ;)

Yeah it is. Venus is boring.[/quote]
How long was the exposure? The longest my point and shoot can do is 8 seconds. I'll post an example of Venus in the astronomy post. Although it's a point and shoot it's quite good, but now i've got the taste i think a tidy DSLR will be on the list.

P

Proctor

Timelord said:
[quote author=Proctor link=1173657449/0#2 date=1173657816][quote author=Timelord link=1173657449/0#1 date=1173657721]Nice shot is that Venus to the right of the beam? If so your beam is pointing SSW ;)

Yeah it is. Venus is boring.[/quote]
How long was the exposure? The longest my point and shoot can do is 8 seconds. I'll post an example of Venus in the astronomy post. Although it's a point and shoot it's quite good, but now i've got the taste i think a tidy DSLR will be on the list.[/quote]

It was I believe 3 seconds at F8