Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DTR's Laser Shop has a new Website

aug

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know we've updated the website to a Shopify store. Previously, google sites had frozen our site due to the entire version 1 of google sites being deprecated.

If you happen to visit the site and find anything wrong or have any suggestions, we're more than happy to receive them.

For the record, and somewhat of an intro, I'm Aug. Been working with DTR for a couple years now. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at aug@dtrslasershop.com or info@dtrslasershop.com. I'm more often available by email than on the forum, but I'll try to visit and respond here as much as I can.

Thanks!

aug

Is the store/website still going to have the same web address or will that change?
For quite a long time I've just had the site bookmarked as {LINK}. Is that correct and will it stay that way?
Thanks for the update!
so... I can't post links, lol

dtrslasershop dot com is how we hope people will purchase things. Can't say what will happen to anything else in the future.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
so... I can't post links, lol

dtrslasershop dot com is how we hope people will purchase things. Can't say what will happen to anything else in the future.
Yeah you gotta do 20 posts. If you want to spam this thread with meaningless posts you're welcomed to do so

aug

lol, no biggie. The dot com site is the new site. We appreciate everyone's support whichever site they use.
dot com is the best
dot net is old and gonna be disabled, funky in the next months
ebay is ebay.. takes lots of money but some people need the trust it gives.

IWLSR5

When will NUBM07 465nm 20mm Copper Module W/Driver be back in stock?