Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Drunk hobo diet

Qifandoze

Play this over and over in your brain: Expect the unexpected. I suppose we can spread out that theory if you want. Here are my final words on Higher energy.

I was surprised. This is an once in a lifetime thing. Better sleep has many loyal enthusiasts. I'm getting Ikaria Lean Belly Juice because it depends.

jpost.com/promocontent/ikaria-lean-belly-juice-reviews-shocking-exposed-2022-beware-scamread-this-breakthrough-formula-706109

Does this sort of brain-dead advertising actually work on people? Who are your clients? Does it make you millions of doll-hairs? Are you parents proud of your chosen career?

Last edited:

Sowee7

Does this sort of brain-dead advertising actually work on people? Who are your clients? Does it make you millions of doll-hairs? Are you parents proud of your chosen career?
Probably not, no one, no, definitely no

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
You must of been drunk Unown. :p

On another note.
Play this over and over in your brain: Expect the unexpected. I wonder if he expected the ban? I suppose we can spread out that theory if you want. Here are my final words on Higher energy Sure were your final words.

I was surprised. This is an once in a lifetime thing. Yep, once in a lifetime, never again. You are now a LPF hobo. Congrats!