Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Driver, need some help and is someone selling here?

Tamm

Hi, made another topic here, hope you dont mind. I have still some questions. Im building 2w 445nm laser.
1) Can i use TTL driver without TTL? I mean when i dont put anything to TTL input, does it work continuously?
2) Anyone here maybe selling driver boards? I thought to buy from ebay, but im not sure do they work. 10 bucks is cheap, but its made in china, like someone said, u get what u pay for. I would like to buy some more quality driver.

Thanks.

diachi

Hi, made another topic here, hope you dont mind. I have still some questions. Im building 2w 445nm laser.
1) Can i use TTL driver without TTL? I mean when i dont put anything to TTL input, does it work continuously?
2) Anyone here maybe selling driver boards? I thought to buy from ebay, but im not sure do they work. 10 bucks is cheap, but its made in china, like someone said, u get what u pay for. I would like to buy some more quality driver.

Thanks.
Some drivers have an invert option, so that they'll stay on with no signal and turn off when you apply a signal. Others don't and you need to provide a constant signal. I have a labby here that runs on 5V - I simply tied the +5V from the power jack into the +5V for modulation pin, that way it stays on.