Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon's new pulsed greens

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=spyrorocks link=1199825926/0#11 date=1199863714]I can't seem to find where they said that on their site...

say what? :-/[/quote]

Oh, stupid me, I was just looking at the homepage and did a quick search for "pulsed" with firefox and it came up with nothing.

http://dragonlasers.com/aurora_gp

I am now DEFIANTLY not going to deal with DL in any way.

dlbinladenlasereu2.jpg

Switch

Ok...now that is funny! I started laughing when I saw BinLadenLasers.com, but I fell off my chair when I saw terrorist rating: 4 osamas :D 4 Osamas!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They did not really post that there!

But then I went and looked for myself, and there it seriously was.
That is just too much. I mean, Wicked, okay, but DL? I used to think they were a decent laser company, the usual "chinese english" page, but now it seems that they use Wicked tactics (except a professional web page).

Sad story!

Hey, lets advertise Senkat's diodes the right way!

"The most powerful DPSS YAG Gas Diodes that will ever have existed! Nasa used these to write on the moon, and they are used in the secret UFOs as Lightspeed-drives!
These can melt the earth's crust in a matter of Nanoseconds! These diodes heal cancer, solve the world hunger problem, will balance your account and raise your kids for you! Also, you can fly with these, and if you throw one into your car's gasoline tank, it will run off water indefinitely.
If you buy this diode, you will become Supreme Dictator Of The Universe and every chick will love you. Furthermore, these diodes give you X-Ray vision, immortality and the longest d'ck of the universe.
But that's not all! These diodes will regrow the tropical rainforest singlehandedly and make your car like a HMMWV, a corvette or a dump truck! It will make your PC run 20x faster and your hard disk's capacity will increase tenfold!
They can bend gravity, letting you mainpulate time and space! With these diodes you can teleport to the sun, walk through it unharmed, and arrive yesterday! They will also trigger growth of 200 carat diamonds between your toes."

Now lets see DL/WL beat that!

Switch

Ok, now you're just trying to kill me :D :D :D :D :D I'm literally crying with laughter!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Switch said:
Ok...now that is funny! I started laughing when I saw BinLadenLasers.com, but I fell off my chair when I saw terrorist rating: 4 osamas :D 4 Osamas!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:D

I love photoshop, and since I got a new tablet, I use it more often :)

Switch

I think the photonic distrupter deserves at least 2 osamas for being a laser specificaly designed for shining in other people's eyes, what do you think? :p

:D :D :D

DPSS YAG gas diodes!! ROFLMAO!!! Writing on the moon!! :D :D :D I just read that again, and it's still funny.

But the PD isn't designed to destroy satellites...

wlosamasjh5.jpg

Oh, and by the way, the Osama(TM) rating system belongs to me. I just applied for a patent.

Dave

Thanks Psuedo, I couldn't find nothing on these lasers other than the pitch on DL's site. Man! I'm still really curious, aren't you? I mean, I've never seen one of these before! aah, probably a POS....besides, the old lady's transmission is going $outh.

Hey Dave, dunno if you've gotten a chance to check it out yet but I sent you a PM here on LPF. Basically a sales pitch for my >150mW 532nm CNI pen preorder in case you're still interested in that sort of laser ;)

Switch

It's a little off topic, but TALIBAN DISCOUNTS!!!! :D :D :D :D
It isn't designed to destroy satelites like the Aurora GP but still deserves the 2.5 Osamas you gave it ;D

WL doesn't say it can destroy satellites, so that severely lowered their osama rating. blinding civilians isn't as bad as destroying satellites.

Switch

philguy said:
btw, what is that puddle the SD lies in, supposed to be? Mercury???
You mean the PD? I think it's just a metaphore, to let us know it's waterproof....(blinding sharks, yay!)