Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragonlasers Shipping help

I ordered a 95mW Viper laser from dragonlasers around Jan. 5th and it is being shipped via USPS. The tracking information says this:

Label/Receipt Number: RR** 59** 34** N
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item left BEIJING, CHINA PEOPLES REP on January 15, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

-Foreign International Dispatch, January 15, 2010, 11:58 am, BEIJING, CHINA PEOPLES REP
-Foreign Acceptance, January 06, 2010, 1:25 am

I'm not really sure what Foreign International Dispatch means and I was wondering if anyone knew how much longer I should expect to wait to receive my package.
Thanks.

I too ordered a 95mw Viper from Dragonlasers on Jan. 5th. My tracking details are pretty much the same as yours, except it says that "We have recieved notice that they are prepairing to dispatch your item" via the USPS website.

USPS is known for having slow updates on their tracking information. The last time I ordered something from overseas, it was in my mail box before the tracking information updated.

It's possible that they have already shipped my laser from China and I just don't know it yet.

We should both be getting our lasers in the mail by the end of this week... We can only hope!

My status updated to this and im not really sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing so im getting kind of worried.

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Detailed Results:

-Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
-Foreign International Dispatch, January 15, 2010, 11:58 am, BEIJING, CHINA PEOPLES REP

That's exactly what mine said up until yesterday....

Yesterday morning my shipping info said that my laser arrived in NYC on 1/16/10, so USPS is just really slow at updating information. I talked to Frank from DL about this and he said that usually the shipping info doesn't update until your laser actually arrives in the United States.

You should be getting a simular update very soon if you haven't got it already. Seeing how my laser has been in the US since the 16th and it is now the 21st, I am expecting to get it in the mail by the end of this week, as it does take a few days to clear customs.

Thanks for the reply. I am rather excited about getting this, so i have been getting really nervous weather it was actually coming or not. So this is very reassuring.

My laser arrived today but no one was here to sign for it. So I'm picking it up tomorrow.

mfo

My laser arrived today but no one was here to sign for it. So I'm picking it up tomorrow.

Once you turn it on for the first time, it'll have been worth the wait....trust me :)

it means it is on the way to U.S.
the delivery period is usually 10 days from the Foreign Acceptance day.

I ordered a 95mW Viper laser from dragonlasers around Jan. 5th and it is being shipped via USPS. The tracking information says this:

Your item left BEIJING, CHINA PEOPLES REP on January 15, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

I'm not really sure what Foreign International Dispatch means and I was wondering if anyone knew how much longer I should expect to wait to receive my package.
Thanks.