Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does Anyone Know if Dino Direct is any good?

on 08.06.2012 i ordered some flashlights and accesories from Dinodirect. after i selected items to buy i contacted their live chat for specify DHL shipping. They agreed to ship with DHL and also they applied a discount from 183 i should pay only 155USD.
i paid and i waitted for shipping 9 days. After 9 days i obseved that they partially shipped my order with regular post not with DHL as we agreed. They shipped only items with value of 40USD. i contacted them and i got the answer " Dear customer we would like to inform you that is no problem because regular post shipping is an express shipping method too ...great...20 days for shipping is express.
i contacted them again and said to not ship anymore items and to refund my money because i was needing that items fast...in maximum 10 days, and ofcourse i got only evasive answers...we will refund just you need to wait, we do our best for your satisfaction. after few more days i opened a dispute on pay pal and asking for refund. After this Dinodirect contacted me and asked me to close the dispute so they can refund me oterwise the money will be blocked by pay pal.
I refused to close dispute untill i get the money back.
Now is 04.07.2012, almost 1 month of contacting them evry 3-4 days and since i paid and i get a refund of only for 94USD from all amount of 155 i paid.
you can check any time the authenticy of what i say here only logging on my Dinodirect account witch i will never use it again.
username: lanterneled@yahoo.com
password: scamdinodirect
here go to My orders -> my order hystory .
you will see that this one was the second transaction...same faith with first one..partial shippment and then refunded me only a part of my order...
So be advised...NEVER buy from Dinodirect...kepp this in mind...i was tempted of thei "good offers" and i ignored all bad feedback i found about them.
if someone need more informations can contact me on e-mail: lanterneled@yahoo.com
if you assume the risk you can try buy from them but i get burned 2 times....i am enough.
Verry long shipping time, 90% of cases you will get partial shipping, some items have bad bad quality and not real specifications.
please loonk on my first place order to see that i ordered Ultrafire 504B flashlights with XM-L T 6 led and i recived some cree Q5 led and 2 of them another typed of led that i dont recognize but NOT XM-L T6...well....i recived great compensation ...a cupon of 7 USD to use on my next purchase, a cupon that is not working.