Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DinoDirect FireDragon III 300mW Green Laser - Detailed Review

I know i am a total newb but after reading your review i ordered the laser. Just to help other members here i wanted to let you know if you use the code DAVEHELPSSAVE25 it took a whopping $25 off the price bringing it down to $151. I think that is a steal outside of the $150 GB. Anyhow the coupon is for 25 off 100 so it can come in very handy. Thanks for all the Help in choosing this laser!:wave:

Nice review Styro, I actually ordered the 350mw model right before I read this review (10 days ago), so I'm glad I made a decent purchase. I'm actually going to be picking it up tomorrow (I missed the damn post worker by half an hour :yabbmad:) I hope it performs as well as yours :D.

Last edited:
I'm new here and I haven't heard to many good things about Dino Direct but I'm gonna take the chance on this laser because of your review (which was great by the way). My question is, what, if anything did you have to do to assure that your package would get through customs. I see your in the U.S.A and I live in New York. What type of shipping did you use? Thanks in advance...Eric

Hey guys, I ordered mine just like Styro's. I am impressed. Be sure to make an account and log in two or three times, to make sure every deal, your email, name, etc., is exactly correct. Wait until they send you an email confirmation, before ordering anything. I did get mine as ordered, but right after I ordered it, I could not login, get any response from support, zilch, zero, nada., but I did get it, weird. So set up another account, exactly the same as before, but they had no record of me. They do not accept PayPal and due charge, about 5 dollars currency conversion fee. I have no LPM to measure it, but I have about 10 other lasers including a Spyder Arctic WL 445, but this blows everything totally away, I am sure it is a least 300mw.

Ok, here I go again with DinoDirect. They have a guaranteed Certified Power Firedragon-Vll 300mw 650nm with 8 (5 Star reviews), for $98.89 US, and a 100mw generic 532nm pen, that is not pumped, using the single Green Samsung LD (whoa). Says has to "warm up," too bad I have no meter.
Anywho's, I am going to order both at the same time, and use the "davehelpssave25" code, wish me luck, let you know in about 2 weeks what happened.....?? UPDATE: OPPS, Code did not work, dang it, may still order, thinking, thinking...

Last edited:
I wanted to get this exact laser but now the product is no longer available!!
Can i get this laser from another place?