Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dino Direct

Has anyone bought from them? They sell 300 mW green lasers for $91.00. I know it's probably going to be way under spec and probably not TEM00. Just wondering if anyone has experience with these guys? Thanks.

Has anyone bought from them? They sell 300 mW green lasers for $91.00. I know it's probably going to be way under spec and probably not TEM00. Just wondering if anyone has experience with these guys? Thanks.

Fast shipping, good support, the price is high.

You can use these copon :
- 20 USD off (order more than 70 USD) : DDXMAS8U11
- 10 USD off (order more than 40 USD) : DDXMAS7N2Y

All expire on 12/31/2009.

From what i've heard from the various members of this forum, and from what i've seen browsing through their website, they seem to have a few items that are worth a look, but basically, their entire website from beginning to end is full of bullcrap and ridiculously inaccurate... so buying from them is totally hit and miss. I'd rather buy from O-Like or DX and at least have an idea of what i'm buying.
- Robert

300mw, 90$?
90$ only buys a 100mw one.