Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Did research, but I need help with details

lm317 are cheap, ask an electronics teacher if you can have a few, order them online if you can afford to wait, or buy them at radiohut if you have extra money and don't mind getting ripped off.

Probably wouldn't find one in a computer, but the place to look might be inside the PSU. PSUs are hard to find anything in, though.

I looked in the psu actually because research showed that as the most likely place to find one, unfortunately, it used a larger regulator. Darn, oh well, I had a series of unfortunate events actually where my friend, who had two scrapped xbox360s brought over their sleds, at which point I discovered that the phr803t is ONLY in the xbox360 ELITE. None of the tutorials I watched had mentioned that so I didn't think anything of it until I got to the part where my sled didn't have the right diodes. So now I'm workin on scrounging up enough cash to buy all the parts I need for several lasers, as well as some good laser safety goggles. Haha at this point I just hope I get my lasers goin by Christmas :yh: but I'm so glad I finally know what I'm doing when it comes to lasers :yh: I love this site :yh: such a great community.

I know, ima buy components for a phr and an lpc build. Gonna get me a red laser and a blu ray laser. Should be fun. :yh: