Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Did Dragon Laser Prices Just Go Up?

I sold my 95mw dragon laser yesterday on a local buy and sell website...

so I was planning to buy another one USING my dragon laser bucks. Then I realized the 95mw price went up...
I'm thinking about getting another mw.. not sure if I want to get the 125mw yet

Anyways my question is
I know the 95mw viper went from $239.99 to $259.99
and I know the 125mw viper price stayed the same at $329.99
Does anybody know if there's a price change for the 15, 35, 55, 75 mw models?

T

timelord

I'm not sure about anything below 95mw as i never look :cool: But the DL viper 95mw used to be $269.99. It's now $259.99 that a saving of $10 boys and girls ;)

T

timelord

Sounds like you caught them good ;) and bought the right time.
I paid $269.99 + shipping for my Dragon laser Viper 125mw. This deal hung about for at least a month to tempt lot of customers away from WL (Stevecommunity). I think it had the desired effect as dragon lasers made many sale and all the happy customers got BANNED from the Lasercommunity (Stevecommunity).
I'm glad i got the deal i got coz they went up to $329.99 and have stayed at that price for more than 5 months now... :cool:

K

kingzilla

me_too_lazy said:
but but i paid 239.99 + s/h for mine....

WTF!!?!?!?! I paid $220 for mine, shipping included, I was the first one to buy from dragonlasers, before anyone else believed they were safe. I guess I got a killer deal. :eek:

K

kingzilla

me_too_lazy said:
so nobody knows the lower level lasers and their old prices?

This is about what the prces were like when near the beginning of DL, this is just from memory, so I am not 100% sure, as it was many months ago, but this is about right.

15mw $99
35mw $129
55mw $149
75mw $175
95mw $205
125mw $250

Ah perfect thanks
i think ill just go with the 125mw...
have an addiction to match lighting