Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dhl shipping

Hello, I ordered this laser: www.rayfoss.com and paid $10 extra for DHL shipping since I am leaving on a trip in a few days and i wanted it to get here before i left. Many people on these forums have said that it is a bad idea to have lasers shipped fast although i can say i had no problems whatsoever with my shipping. The laser was shipped out on Saturday morning (China time) and arrived at my house in Minnesota at 9:28 (central time). Now that's some crazy fast shipping time if you ask me considering Saturday and Sunday aren't "business days". I don't even see where it went through customs although i would assume it did that at Cincinnati. The only thing is that this laser was shipped without the battery so customs couldn't test it or anything. And Faona marked it as a $15 flashlight gift! :shhh: I just wanted to share my experience with DHL to say that if you ship the laser without the battery it should have no problems getting through customs and that the shipping was SUPER FAST!!! Below is the tracking of the shipment details:

Monday, March 15, 2010
09:28

Minneapolis, MN - USA
With delivery courier
07:52

Minneapolis, MN - USA
Arrived at Delivery Facility in Minneapolis - USA
07:06

Minneapolis, MN - USA
Arrived at Sort Facility Minneapolis - USA
06:21

Minneapolis, MN - USA

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Departed Facility in Cincinnati Hub - USA
16:28

Cincinnati Hub, OH - USA
Processed at Cincinnati Hub - USA
10:25

Cincinnati Hub, OH - USA
Clearance processing complete at Cincinnati Hub - USA
10:17

Cincinnati Hub, OH - USA
Arrived at Sort Facility Cincinnati Hub - USA
10:17

Cincinnati Hub, OH - USA

Saturday, March 13, 2010
Departed Facility in Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong
07:25

Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong

Processed at Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong
07:16

Arrived at Sort Facility Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong
04:29

Departed Facility in Hong Kong - Hong Kong
03:39

Hong Kong - Hong Kong

Processed at Hong Kong - Hong Kong
02:55

Hong Kong - Hong Kong

Friday, March 12, 2010
Shipment picked up
23:05

KiLLrB

I wouldnt trust them with my enemies packages. I have had them lose, break, deliver late and ship to the wrong office at my work. I finally convinced my employer to change shippers... Thank God!

I wouldnt trust them with my enemies packages. I have had them lose, break, deliver late and ship to the wrong office at my work. I finally convinced my employer to change shippers... Thank God!

well i have heard lots of bad things like this about them too so maybe i just got lucky? either way i'm happy!