Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Destructive Gear shut down?

nes_ds

I pass through the DG forum about every week or so, tonight I went to stop by and it brought me to one of those advertising spam sites that you get when you type in an unassigned domain name. This can only mean one thing, DG must be shut down, their forum was completely dead for the last two months.

Was there any word from the company as to why they are closing?

If they were to have lowered their prices they may have got a lot more business.

Hopefully there won't be a ad on TechLasers saying that they now sell DG lasers ;D

S

SenKat

I just popped in on the forum, and their shop - everything seems to be working on my end.......perhaps you did the unthinkable ? A typo ? :p

siska

There was a problem with our domain. If you still don't see the site check back later because the DNS has to repopulate. Or something like that...

S

SenKat

siska said:
There was a problem with our domain. If you still don't see the site check back later because the DNS has to repopulate. Or something like that...

Hey there ! Long time no see around here :)

nes_ds

siska said:

The forum works, but the home page still doesn't.

Say there, last time I contacted you through email you said there was another Pyro giveaway coming up, any chance we'll see it in the next month? :)

siska

there is currently a contest for a 55mw. there will be 3 winners. same rules as last time.