Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DealExtreme Self Defense Flashlight

K

kingzilla

Has anyone bought this, http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1264 .
I just bought one, really just for fun, I have no real need. ;) ;D

sku_1264_1.jpg

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
Good toy can't get one in my country but i want one  :D
Timelord - are they illegal to OWN - or just to buy ? (wink, wink) hahahahaha Just checking !

T

timelord

Stun guns and the likes of are illegal full stop in the UK coz to many muggers were using them to rob people. We used to get them in france and i suppose we still can, if you've got the bottle to bring it in the country ;D
I suppose the least risk is well packaged with a thin layer of lead so X-RAYS can't determine the shape, (if they can be bothered to scan) and it will sail through with a buxom post girl at my door ;D ;D
These days a package has to stink like drugs d.r.u.g.s or explosive for any alarm bells to go off :D
I love putting naughty words in sometimes just to trigger the anti spammer message that the forum has LOL!!!!! ;D ;D It makes me laugh evertime when i read it later on ;D

K

kingzilla

Proctor said:
Looks pretty dangerous  :eek:

My brother will try it out  ;D

I'll jus try it on myself when I get it. :eek: :D I used to make shocking circuits out of old flash cameras I have been shocked many times. ;D
:D

P

Proctor

Moderator said:
[quote author=Proctor link=1174939431/0#4 date=1174995324]Looks pretty dangerous :eek:

My brother will try it out ;D

I'll jus try it on myself when I get it. :eek: :D I used to make shocking circuits out of old flash cameras I have been shocked many times. ;D
:D[/quote]

:eek: ;D

Can I have your moderator position if some unfortunate event happens?