Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Damn!

i think I broke both my lasers today, I was at my cottage starpointing, and they rolled of the railing and smashed to the rocks below. one was the evo 125 and the other the spyder blue the both are not working now and are banged and beat up

i think iw ill open them both up and wat i can do , is this right?

nes_ds

There is no way would be posting here about this, unless of course you were banned from the LC. I wonder why you would be banned, perhaps making up story's like this? ;D

P

Placebo

Get a can of black spray paint and some gold fingernail polish. Paint them so they look brand new again and then RMA.

Oh, and paint the inside of the aperatures bright green, just to be sure.

Placebo said:
Get a can of black spray paint and some gold fingernail polish.  Paint  them so they look brand new again and then RMA.  

Oh, and paint the inside of the aperatures bright green, just to be sure.  

wtf?

is he gonna paint his evo black?

S

SenKat

Is this guy for real ? Honestly - who would spend that kind of money on lasers, and then just let them roll off a deck, or whatever ? sounds fishy...

SenKat said:
Is this guy for real ? Honestly - who would spend that kind of money on lasers, and then just let them roll off a deck, or whatever ? sounds fishy...

Yep, I would pretty pissed off.

Aseras

Where I live in america, there's no shortage of stupid rich people.