Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

FrozenGate by Avery

Current events and things too think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're really asking me why it was shut down? If you guys kept it to a respectful debate there would be no issues but you guys turned it into a personalized attack on each others character, beliefs and morality. The thread violates every aspect of the rules both on lpf and in life. You guys went too far. Way too far. It's no longer about the election its a slugfest between people who insist on hating on each other. This is the kind of thing small children do that don't know any better. You're all grown men ffs.

When people have completely opposed view points with little common ground, well some common ground, it tends to build a certain level of animosity that manifests itself as a desire to get under each others skin.

Yes things can get carried away because the issues are very close to our hearts and everyone is feeling threatened by thought of coming changes that have real world consequences, so it's understandable that people feel the need to vent and share thoughts and although you think the banter is a bit rough, we do hold back significantly, there are lines we don't cross.

That said people need to vent at a time like this, because the situation is...... well it's a disaster in the making, but maybe, just maybe people sharing thoughts on the matters at hand, might get others to think and see things from the other sides perspective, I know I have gained perspective and some understanding, which is a good start to better finding common ground when a nation is so divided.

I agree that sharing thoughts is a good thing. That's not what you guys have been doing. I can't imagine worse things being said besides saying you want to kill each other which is honestly why I kept reading it all. If that happened it would put lpf in a very bad legal situation potentially. And I believe you guys can very much want to do so.
Don't try to gaslight me into thinking this was a debate.

KIll each other.....Kill each other ??

I DID NOT say I wanted to kill anyone, please provide a screen shot or some proof, because that is not something I would do...... unless somehow that thought was conveyed unintentionally or something I said was misunderstood.

For the record: I have no intention to kill anyone !
If that was the idea anyone got from something I said, please take this as confirmation that that is NOT the case !

KIll each other.....Kill each other ??

I DID NOT say I wanted to kill anyone, please provide a screen shot or some proof, because that is not something I would do...... unless somehow that thought was conveyed unintentionally or something I said was misunderstood.
Learn to read. I said If that happened. You've been "debating" in the politics thread too much that you're now looking for a fight with me. Ain't gonna happen

You
I agree that sharing thoughts is a good thing. That's not what you guys have been doing. I can't imagine worse things being said besides saying you want to kill each other which is honestly why I kept reading it all. If that happened it would put lpf in a very bad legal situation potentially. And I believe you guys can very much want to do so.
Don't try to gaslight me into thinking this was a debate.

Read what YOU just said.

You accused me of saying I wanted to kill someone in the debate, I DID NOT !

You

Read what YOU just said.

You accused me of saying I wanted to kill someone in the debate, I DID NOT !
I'm issuing you a warning. Stop the meaningless arguing. Thread closed.

EDIT: To further explain I said "if". I explained that was my meaning and you still continued to accuse me. Congrats you have 1 out of 3 warnings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back