Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cummalitve Positive feedback

I've been getting into this Hobby and have gotten a few things but yet to leave feedback, so here we go.

First off Props to stonetek in utah, bought a "Blue M" host kit which included an offer for a 405 or 660nm diode option, and I choose the 660, but also bought a 405 for another laser later on. I got everything as advertised and in a very timely manner and in good condition, and the only gripe I have isn't stoneteks problem its just that top plastic spacer on the hotlights. So if I may and stonetek reads this mind removing that from the host just as an option, considering after its removed you get an extra 4mm or so of space since the the heat sink extends right down to the top of the main body, not leaving much space.

Stonetek Great guy with good prices. :beer::thanks:

Second Props go out to Survival laser, got their "empty Survival laser mark I DIY kit just needed to add some batteries and a Diode, as well as ordering the single most important thing for this hobby a pair of eagle pair safety glasses I went for the wide range one for $48 that cover the 190-540 & 900-1700nm.

The safety glasses look nice feel comfortable (looks stylish) and defenitely block out a LOT of the brightness, the Laser host is nice compact and sturdy with a botom clicky, wrist strap, driver pill with leads for the diode and an allen for the set screw all in all very pleased with the quality, shipping speed, and price. The only suggestions I may make is perhaps offering a 3 mode High-med-low driver. :thanks::beer:

Next up is Qumefox and Red lens's as well as his 405-445 lens's, he shipped them promtly at a good price and I love them, need to get them and the lasers they are used with power checked.:thanks::beer:

Last and certainly not least is DTR and his pre-preped 445 diodes for $53, got it in good condition with the extra aixiz module (thank you a bunch).:thanks::beer:

Stay tuned for the next installment when I get Ray neals Sun host.