Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Cringe! Found this YouTube video of a guy being super dangerous with his laser!

The mother of imbeciles is always pregnant, my laser pointers, I have them well hidden and without batteries inside them and under lock and key, to prevent my children from taking one without my knowledge and hurting themselves or someone, when I decide to take one and turn it on at night or in the late afternoon, the first rule is to wear protective glasses, then the fun, but always with me at their side.

Reactions: GSS
The mother of imbeciles is always pregnant, my laser pointers, I have them well hidden and without batteries inside them and under lock and key, to prevent my children from taking one without my knowledge and hurting themselves or someone, when I decide to take one and turn it on at night or in the late afternoon, the first rule is to wear protective glasses, then the fun, but always with me at their side.
Do you wear prectective laser glasses for all pointers, including legit ones like used for pointing in classrooms? Or only when the pointer is above 5mW (when it can't even legally be called a pointer anymore)?

I wear them regardless, my children too, both those used to point at the blackboard in class and those above 5Mw.
Never forget that even the 5Mw ones can cause damage if pointed incorrectly or towards things or people, there is always a sort of involuntary reflex.

Pointing it immediately at the reflective signs is insane. Looks like he’s trying to sell more cheap lasers to kids on tiktok that don’t know any better. He knows damn well it won’t burn that tree down but doesn’t know not to point it around people and vehicles. This is the human version of ebay ads for cheap “military grade” green lasers with no IR filter. Just carelessness

Back