Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Couple of things for sale

Hiemal

How much do you think a decent offer on the WF-501B would be?

I could get a heatsink from Moh for around $15, but he's outta stock of them at the moment... Total budget to spend is around $30 for everything (including the heatsink)

How much do you think a decent offer on the WF-501B would be?

I could get a heatsink from Moh for around $15, but he's outta stock of them at the moment... Total budget to spend is around $30 for everything (including the heatsink)

Hmmm maybe $5 + shipping? I don't think I could get it shipped out until Wednesday or Thursday though. I stepped on a rusty screw yesterday and the whole "mobility" factor is kinda an issue.

Shipping would be ~ $1.50, so in total it'd be $6.50

Would you still consider to ship to Ireland?
Maybe $45-50 shipped to Ireland?

I know USPS has some good prices on shipping internationally.
I think I still have a USPS box somewhere when I bought my Arctic...

Would you still consider to ship to Ireland?
Maybe $45-50 shipped to Ireland?

I know USPS has some good prices on shipping internationally.
I think I still have a USPS box somewhere when I bought my Arctic...

The cheapest international shipping I can find is $17 from USPS. But hat might just be me not entering info right :thinking:

Hmmm maybe $5 + shipping? I don't think I could get it shipped out until Wednesday or Thursday though. I stepped on a rusty screw yesterday and the whole "mobility" factor is kinda an issue.

Shipping would be ~ $1.50, so in total it'd be $6.50

Ouch..

I did the same thing in the winter time stepping on a couple of nails. Damn does that hurt.

Didn't mean to take if off topic. Just letting you know that you're not alone with stepping on something you shouldn't have.

Good luck with your sales.

Tetanus shots are fun... :undecided:

Still no takers on my sale. I am trying to sell it on WL facebook wall too LOL but they keep deleting my posts.

If this hasn't sold in 4 days I will have the cash from my paycheck to get it instead of waiting for Paypal, and lousy ebay buyers!