Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CONTEST! Dark Lasers Banner, Best Banner WINS A PRIZE!

Asherz

Hey dark,

a little while ago I promised you a web layout, well I got my act together today and finished it off, please forgive the fact it's resized, it's just to protect it from rippers not saying you would try anything though :)

I can change things if you want, I guess I could have ago at turning it into a template as well or you could go with just the .PSD document if you wish, can't promise I'll be able to get it into a working template though but I can't see any reason why not :)

It's funny all the colours I chose before you released your site, and it's weird how you chose the same ones, I also used your background image as the little promo badge, hope you don't mind.

Please also note I probably would have to tweak a few things in the layout because I don't know what restrictions zen cart has design wise.

darklaserspreview.jpg

Hope you like it :)

What kind of site are you thinking of opening G forty?

and that looks excelent Ash, If i hadnt spent countless hours on my current design, i might have given it a shot. But as you said, it isnt a zencart template, so its not going to be useable until that happens some-how...

but excelent Job.

If anyone needs a site built, I can refer MY web-designer to you. He designed Dark Lasers from head to toe! (using my ideas and thoughts of course)

Tyler - Dark Lasers

I'd hardly call it head to toe, all I've done is re-done the CSS and tweaked some of the PHP :yh:

I think I could give that design a go, it looks really impressive. Is it currently just a photoshop document?

Asherz

yep, .PSD, but I did design it with zencart in mind but I could only go by templates I had seen.

I'm pretty good with xhtml and css but anything beyond that and I'd be a bit stuck and charlie seems to know his stuff, get back to me if you want to give it a try :)

DALTS IS THE WINNER!!! (1:40PM tuesday the 18th)

Please PM me your paypal info so i may send your prize!

Thanks for the submissions everyone, this was fun :D

ASHERZ - if i ever want to switch my site up a bit down the road, i will most definately keep your design in mind. Im sure charlie has the mad skillz to do such a thing ;)

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Dalts has skillz guys. If you need something made, Dalts is the connect to have. I have spoken many a time with him, he is courteous, listens well, and is always timely in everything he does.

What a great way to start off ones own REP on the forum dalts! :) The road ahead of you is looking bright friend! glad to have you here at LPF :D

Tyler - Dark Lasers