Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

confetti is expensive...

I believe I'm wasting money needlessly on buying commercial confetti. I could buy few more mini electric confetti blowers by now for what I've spent so far.
I understand for larger clubs or events in bulk the cost might not be an issue anymore, but it sure is for me.

Sellers claim their confetti is made of special lighter material, but honestly it's just looks like shredded/punched mylar and tracing paper to me...

Wikipedia says confetti can be made with paper shredders but the ones I've checked so far make too small of pieces.

what, nobody uses confetti blowers here?
It's right next to laser projectors and fog machines.

Last edited:
Ah, apologies. Confetti has become popular in parties alongside lighting, foggers, foam and bubble machines and other similar dmx devices. Since some are talked about here I assumed people would be familiar with these machines and what they use as well. So I decided to ask if there's an easy way to produce confetti yourself, like producing your own fog fluid for which I found few theads in this forum.

Last edited:
iroquois, I saw you also posted the same question on PL.

Most people here, are here because they enjoy lasers as a hobby. And generally IMO confetti isn't really used by us hobbyists. There may be a few here that can answer your question, but I think PL might have more knowledge on that. (IMHO:tinfoil:)
What exactly are you going to be using this confetti for? venue?

Last edited:
Ah, apologies. Confetti has become popular in parties alongside lighting, foggers, foam and bubble machines and other similar dmx devices. Since some are talked about here I assumed people would be familiar with these machines and what they use as well. So I decided to ask if there's an easy way to produce confetti yourself, like producing your own fog fluid for which I found few theads in this forum.

Na nothing with confetti. Do you work at a club?