Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Concert in the Gardens. Fort Worth show

bhank

I just got back from the concert in the gardens laser/firework show. First off, it was an amazing show. Concidering that this was one of the only laser shows i have seen I cant really say weather or not it was a really good one or not, but I thought it was da shiznitz haha.

I was wondering if anyone else in the area saw the show and if they could answer a few questions I have.

Now I've built my blu-ray pointer and one of the lasers they were using looked, to me at least, like it may have been a 405nm laser. It had that same weird look to it. So my first question is, if anyone else saw the show, were they using an RGB or RGV setup?

The other question I have is does anyone by chance know the name of the company that did the show? and if so do you know their website?

TonyG

I can offer a little insight into this particular show...
The company that produced this show is Excitement Technologies Group, (Excitement Technologies Group)

The laser that was projecting graphics onto the scrim was a 10 watt RGB laser, but I would have to assume you are inquiring about the laser on the front edge of the stage. We did drag an oldie out for this show, which was on the front edge of the stage, and it was a spectra physics argon ion laser, giving that nice unique colored beam. I believe that it was a 168 tube running off of a good old 165 exciter.

Sorry, I would have posted this sooner, but I haven't been on the board in a few months.