Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

combining multiple laser diode beams and driving

m3vuv

i would do as asked if i could see how to do it,its as clear as mud!,seems a porly laid out site in that regards!.

m3vuv

cant anyone on this forum keep on the original topic\1?,first we have crap about profiles now this about bloody coins wtf is wrong with you ppl??

Post your intro in this subforum - that way people will not ask you to do it in the future as they'll be able to find it. Then I strongly reccomend you go and read and comprehend all of the sticky threads in the Welcome and Sticky subforums before you post again.
1552900220559.png

Seriously - being rude will get you nowhere. One of the sticky threads has an excellent analogy in it which shows how not to conduct yourself here. https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/how-to-get-along-and-be-accepted-at-lpf.82184/.

Multiple users have given you some resources to look into how to knife-edge those beams together. Perhaps do some reading and research into solutions instead of demanding that everyone break from what they're doing to come to your aid.

Last edited:

diachi

cant anyone on this forum keep on the original topic\1?,first we have crap about profiles now this about bloody coins wtf is wrong with you ppl??

Posted on the wrong thread by mistake.

GSS

Oh Hell No:mad: Youv'e just about been an **ss since a few day's after joining, yet tons of member's still are trying to help you.
Ok a few missed your little intro but was it so hard to repeat just a little info.
You came here:whistle: we didn't ask you. Now your demanding answers??????????????????????
Could be you are having physical issue's such as pain and it leads to a short temper, or your just a selfish all about me guy:unsure:
If you have bothered to read any other threads that aren't about you, alot do get sidetracked at times... It just happens..
Ok YOU said your fine and WELL aware of how to use your LM317's to run a array.
So bye and good luck, your just a LPF poison at this point..

Last edited: