Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

College Conspiracy.

Helios

Watch this. A little bit "self promoting" for lack of better words, but it certainly drives home some good points. YouTube - ‪College Conspiracy‬‏

Describes pretty much the reasons I don't plan on attending college. The ability to daydream, innovate and think for yourself will take you farther than any college degree and thousands in debt could ever hope to.

That CAN be true but I would be willing to bet there are a lot of laborers out there who think they are innovative and have mastered the ability to daydream. College is an experience and you can get what ever you want out of it. Sure it pumps out a lot of worker drones but thats because a lot of people are worker drones.

With a degree you can walk into a decent position in a business. Without a degree you can apply for only the most basic of positions and attempt to work your way up. Obviously this isnt true in all cases or for all career paths but I can guarantee no one will look at your resume and say "Oh good he didnt go to college."

Yeah there are no guarantees that you will get a job, but usually a college grad will get picked for a job over a high school grad.