Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cold - you are awesome

So I was posting some of my stuff in the BST version over at Candle Power Forums market place and I sold like 3 maglite lasers, then I posted a sell thread about my Dorcy lasers as they are much higher quality and my thread was taken down for me being a "dealer". I suppose I am a retailer / wholesaler dealer but apparently at CPF they require you to pay something like $40 a month to the admin just to be able to sell things in the forum which is ridiculous in my opinion. with my sales I hardly make any money at all unless people buy in my stuff in bulk. I sell stuff as a hobby and for fun, I don't think anyone should have to pay money to have the ability to do their hobby.

I'd like to point out that Coldshadow is by far the best admin a forum like this could ever ask for, intelligent, nice, and gets things done quickly.

props to you bud, keep up the good work.
-Kendall

diachi

I think your just a big suck up ::)

Nah joking, he is a great forum admin, if he wants somebody to do something doest shout and swear at the person, he asks them nicely, like when he asked me to change my extremely big avatar ( my bad ) he just asked if I could shrink it down so I did , I have no problem co-operating with administrators when they are nice and friendly and helpful.

W3 1s gawn on 4 a suck up 2 c0ld

Agreed! Argentinean forums wanna rob their own members, they do the same, and I HATE IT.

c0ld gives it to us for free! AWESOME.