Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

cocoanut butter

Hi there, I have a PHR build for sale. I am offering this for sale for very cheap. It has a PHR diode, A Rkcstr driver, 2 rechargeable CR2 batteries, adjustable focus and shipping all for $40. This is the exact cost of parts and shipping to your location. I will set the current all the way down to the lowest setting and you can set the current yourself. If you want me to set the current for you at a specific current just let me know and I can do that too. If you want this laser it is yours for $40 shipped. All of the solder joints on this build are solid. I guarentee this laser will arrive in working condition but because of the extremely low price I will not be able to offer any support on it after that. I just had the spare parts for this and instead of selling them off individually I am selling them all together. My paypal is Luke0@aol.com
I am at work now but the laser looks exactly like this DealExtreme: Photo Gallery - HLP18130 Focusable 200mW Red Laser Pointer (2*CR2 Included)

without the warning label.

Zeus

Re: PHR build CHEAP

Is this still going. If so I'm very interested, however I can't use paypal and I'm on
the other side of the world. I can mail money orders if there was no rush.

Regards

Lachlan

Mik

Re: PHR build CHEAP

I asked him recently about this and I was told that it has already been sold.