Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CO2 laser price

Noni

Hi everyone!

This is my first post and it's to inquiry some information, though I follow the forum regularly, my knowledge isn't good enough to answer your posts.

So my question is if somebody knows the (stimative) price of a CO2 laser of 1000 W or similar, either fast axial flow or difussion cooled. It's for a college report and I have to know a estimative price and I haven't found nothing in internet.

Thank you very much in advance.

Noni

Well, I answer myself if somebody need the information, a person who works with cutting lasers told me the cost depends on the type but it's around 50.000 dolars.

Well, I answer myself if somebody need the information, a person who works with cutting lasers told me the cost depends on the type but it's around 50.000 dolars.

wat

sign me up!

Noni

LASER PRODUCTS

2,500W CNC machine, 139,950 euros.

No idea if this helps.

Thank you, but I only looked for the price of the laser because the others system are maybe the most expensives in the CNC station.

And if we talk about the integration in a assembly line the price can be huge. I remember an integration company ask us 120,000 dollars to integrate a marking laser.

Last edited: