Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Clocks

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHtqB5IUE68&feature=channel_page[/media]
:D They said that they were doing Viva la Vida...oh well.
Teh description from mah video:
"This is an arranged version of Clocks by Coldplay played by a few members of the STMA Middle School's 7th grade Percussion section. This video is bad quality, and I believe one of my friends has a better quality video than this, and I will take this video down as soon as he uploads it.
Played by Brian Sulkulski (bells), Preston Kuhn *user: coonie101*(bells), Tommy Lindquist *user: bobbert1431* (marimba), Nathan Cool (drumset), and Alex Guimont (bass).
Note to these people: I may have a little bit of the info wrong, such as instrument (IDK what Preston was on and weather Tommy was on xylophone or marimba) and the spelling of names. I'll edit it as soon as you let me know what is correct."

I'm sorry, I'm not judging it by the video's sound quality, but that was a terrible interpretation of the song :-/

Meh, you can barely hear anything, and the sound got distorted. It sounded a lot better in person IMO though.
Also note the
...7th grade band...

LRMNmeyer said:
Meh, you can barely hear anything, and the sound got distorted. It sounded a lot better in person IMO though.
Also note the
...7th grade band...

OH

I keep telling to myself, I've gotta read the whole post!

LOL

I take back what I said, I surely couldn't play anything like that when I was on 7th grade!