Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cheap and reliable host from member?

I have a 9mm 462nm diode in a module and I want a better host than a c6. Because those small heatsinks won't do me any good, my current laser heats up too fast and i want a better host with a better heat sink. My paypal is broken and I'm willing to pay a good amount of money through bitcoin. The reason why I asking on this forum is because everyone that makes or machine hosts don't do bitcoin, I really need a better host and bitcoin is the only way to go for me. So if anybody owns an extra host and are willing to accept bitcoin payments I'll be more than happy to spend around $100 on a nice host, of not a cheap one, thanks!

I have a 9mm 462nm diode in a module and I want a better host than a c6. Because those small heatsinks won't do me any good, my current laser heats up too fast and i want a better host with a better heat sink. My paypal is broken and I'm willing to pay a good amount of money through bitcoin. The reason why I asking on this forum is because everyone that makes or machine hosts don't do bitcoin, I really need a better host and bitcoin is the only way to go for me. So if anybody owns an extra host and are willing to accept bitcoin payments I'll be more than happy to spend around $100 on a nice host, of not a cheap one, thanks!
Maybe you can get your own host and have the heatsink made by Eudaimonium