Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CASH COUPONS!!!!

Finally, dragon lasers is doing something like wicked bucks
US$3 for each photo

US$8 for each video

US$8 for testimonials

I think thats' less than wicked lasers old system but more than their new system
and dont forget, dragonlasers' lasers cost a lot less

soooo, time to get cracking at those videos =)

wonder if they'll get mad if we spam em with videos photos and testimonials...

has anyone got cash coupons yet from DL???

i submitted... 6 videos and somewhere around 40 pictures... over the course of a few days, but never got a definitive e-mail. just thanking me and asking me to reconvert some videos and to host some things on my own server and stuff... so i don't know.

hmm im kinda having the same problem
well they sent me an email saying theyre going to reward me for some of my pics
but before they do that, they want to know if i have anymore
i replied awhile ago saying no
but they havent given me my coupons yet lol

I wonder will their gallery just be of dragon lasers, because i have a ton of pictures and a video of an HeNe laser that i took today... wicked takes pictures of "lasers" in general, so maybe... i dunno. if not i can always submit them to wicked instead.

oh i figured it out. that earthquake in taiwan. The admin@dragonlasers in one the e-mails i sent with my submissions he replied by asking me to post my files to my website as i had offered to do because downloading attachments was next to impossible because of the lack of internet (maybe internet rationing??? :eek:) due to the earthquakes in taiwan that severed all of east asia's internet cables undersea ( or a few of them...)

i thought "oh that will be fixed in a few days"

today i saw this news:
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/01/16/business/connect.php

internet may not be fixed for a month! le sad.

T

timelord

Dragon lasers emailed me and informed me that i'm $32 in credit for my 4 videos they are using on there site so i'm a happy chap. The $32 is only redeemable against buying a product from them and can't be cashed up into money in your pocket. But who cares i think that was really good of them as i've never got a bean from WL for any of my videos nor when anyone used my code too. :'(

and your videos were ALREADY up there before they even started this thing, correct? that's pretty nice of them timelord.

T

timelord

aliencam said:
and your videos were ALREADY up there before they even started this thing, correct?  that's pretty nice of them timelord.

On that note you can safely say that Dragon Lasers keep their word when they say something.... ;)

Sniper

do you have to have a DL to post picture/videos on the DL site?

where do you post testimonials?

Sniper said:
do you have to have a DL to post picture/videos on the DL site?

where do you post testimonials?

the point was to show customer satisfaction of their product
so if you dont have a dragon laser... then iono common sense

btw they confirmed with me today that they accepted some of the stuff I sent in. I'm getting $41us credit

ok so... a few more videos til I have enough for a 125mw... =)