Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can someone identify this laser?

Photo Album - Imgur(The laser [pointer/pen])

I bought it 3 or 4 years ago from Maplin. It came exactly as it is, minus the scratches seen on it. As far as I can remember, it didn't have a sticker detailing it's specs on it, the box may have, but young me threw that away and went to play with the cat instead so I've never known. It cost around £20, I wouldn't have spent anymore than that at the time.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this post breaks any rules of this forum.

norbyx

This post doesn't break any forum rules but as for sense rules it breaks them all....
how do you pretend to ID a laser just from one host without telling us the color, the eventual power, ecc..ecc.. and still having all the info I don't think that making a ID of the laser would be possible since hosts aren't all that exclusive, specially for lower priced lasers...

Good luck in the hard task of finding more info.

Well I thought the colour would be obvious, this is posted in the green laser forum.

As for the IDing, it's not important, don't worry, thanks anyway though. :)

Last edited:

norbyx

Well I thought the colour would be obvious, this is posted in the green laser forum.

As for the IDing, it's not important, don't worry, thanks anyway though. :)

You are correct.... my bad I didn't see it was in the green laser forum. I am sorry....