Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Camera question...

S

SenKat

I have a Cannon S2-IS camera....WAY too much camera for an amatuer like me - but I cannot for the life of me figure out how the hell to do MACRO with it ! It takes GREAT pictures (used in all my posts with pics and vids) but I cannot get it to go into MACRO mode. Can anyone help ? If you have experience with this camera, lemme know please !

P

Proctor

Go over to the LaserCommunity forums. They'e Canon fanatics over there. Don't say any other camera brand or you'll get banned!

T

timelord

Proctor said:
Go over to the LaserCommunity forums. They'e Canon fanatics over there. Don't say any other camera brand or you'll get banned!

That is crazy getting banned for mention any other camera brands :eek:

P

Proctor

Timelord said:
[quote author=Proctor link=1169850249/0#1 date=1169855123]Go over to the LaserCommunity forums. They'e Canon fanatics over there. Don't say any other camera brand or you'll get banned!

That is crazy getting banned for mention any other camera brands  :eek:
[/quote]

Yeah, that's why I was banned.

T

timelord

I still have a browse over their cloaked by proxy but they are getting clued up and have banned a couple of proxies i've used. PM me if you know of any really good ones ;)