Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

buying red and green laser + protection

hello again, i am going to buy a red and a green laser:
-red 200mW + batteries + charger
-eye protection for the red laser (i still want to be able to see the dot though...)
-green 5-8mW laser (don't really need eye protection for this one i think)

where should i buy these ?

http://www.o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=926 seems to be a good site for the red one (45.99$)
any1 know a reliable internet site/company for the green one and protection for red laser? as this is important...
thanx (again...)

not alot of response on this topic/thread?! where do u guys buy your lasers then? u all buy em at nova or optotronic or so?!

There is not a lot of responses because if you search the forum...the answer to your question is explained like a thousand times :eek:  Plus after discussion with you...in order to purchase an item online
1.  You need a credit card or
2.  You need a PayPal account
3.  Living in Belgium does not simplify things
4.  Last resort would be get a money order and mail it to the person you would like to buy from
5.  I don't accept Wallie Money...whatever the !@#$ that is :)

Don't get me wrong...you seem like a nice person but buying and selling online is pretty easy. I hope you can figure out a way to open a paypal account...good luck!

lol wallie card is a card i buy in a store ex: 25€ card, then i use that card for member subscription for games and stuff like that, i wandered if that would work with paypal, but it doesn't... so if u can sell it to other ppl, then do so :p i think i wait till i have internet money stuff thingsies and buy galileo online then as u say its a good laser...