Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying my first, Help please!

Zom-B

That's why sunglasses are not suitable as goggles. Halving the power translates to an optical density of 0.3 ([sub]10[/sub]log 2)

Zom-B said:
That's why sunglasses are not suitable as goggles. Halving the power translates to an optical density of 0.3 ([sub]10[/sub]log 2)

Better than OD 0 ;)

I wouldn't use them anyway though. Goggles for green lasers do an excellent job of stopping blu-ray, so just use a pair of those.

Advil

ordered the x150!!!

what next? a collimator lens? what that does is focus the beam further to help burn right? what are cool/fun accesories to add on?

myles

if you wana focus to burn then I suggest the $75 beam expanded from DL I hear they fit the x series corect me if I'm wrong but I hear it is awesome

diachi

myles said:
if you wana focus to burn then I suggest the $75 beam expanded from DL I hear they fit the x series corect me if I'm wrong but I hear it is awesome

thats not particuarly for burning, just for improving divergence, the nova lens set should help burning .