Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Button protection for the SENTORCH..

Hmm, does Greg still sell these? Last thing I ask is a comparison pic next to your dragon viper greenie :)

T

timelord

Here it is next to my Aries, BFG, Blu-ray and core.

Attachments

• S1031427_640x480_001.JPG
    S1031427_640x480_001.JPG
    240.1 KB · Views: 150

Gazoo

My Sentorch continues to kick butt...I did focus it for burning and it took me forever to get it focused back to where it was..it might even be better. The collimation on this thing is awesome. I don't think I will ever play with the focus again...my labby works fine for burning...lol. BTW, mine peaks out at 195mw's and I am very happy with that.. :)

Y

yew.sir-name

*takes notes*

That can thing, is it from bubble gum? I'll have to keep an eye out for them, and try dig out my party poppers at some point. My sentorch lives in the box it was shipped in, would be good if i could carry it in my pocket, I don't like being in public with a laser inside a ziplock bag.

Did your sentorch light the green fuse of a firework?

Y

yew.sir-name

I'm gonna have to try that with my leftover fountains

T

timelord

RobTheVIP said:
I mean a comparison in size of the laser, Timelord ! :p
Say what you mean next time ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• DSC00086.JPG
    DSC00086.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 129
Alright... no more talking about the sentorch until mine comes in ;) Seriously... the wait is killing me here!

Gazoo

Well at least you know the wait will be worth it.. ;D

T

timelord

Well I've been out all day with my protected Sentorch in my pocket, and not once has it switched itself on and neither have I been checking to see if it has :)
All in all it was a complete success and didn't cost me a bean :D