Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Burning test with my LZSK 50mw

Zeebit

Ok guys, like I said in my thread over at the Trade Feedback section, here are the videos:eg:

I bought this from InfinitusEquitas :thanks:. He lpm'ed it at 81mW peak, 75mW stable.

Some crappy pics first
lase.jpg

I see some typo
lasnz.jpg

No beam shots for now. I made homemade fog juice and gave it a go. I got excited and poured in too much and the whole house got too damn foggy to see. :crackup:

:thanks: for looking!

Last edited:

That homemade fog juice that you made, is it made from water and glycerine, which you then boil? If so than stop using it, I tried it and it gave me a headache, after that I searched around a bit and found that when you inhale glycerine it actually dries you up from the inside!!!!:tsk: Don't use it!

Zeebit

Didn't know that. I dont have any bad experiences with the vapor yet but thanks for the heads up.

Pleasure, I found it on e-How and looked great! Just glad I got that headache otherwise I would have been a dried fruit by now!

TomD

Congratulations buddy. Glad you didn't run into any issues with our local customs!

Congratulations buddy. Glad you didn't run into any issues with our local customs!

OT: I was planning to buy 200mw 532nm from laserbtb and have it shipped in our country, have you experienced having troubles with customs here in the Philippines? I was searching about lasers in our government sites (customs) but i didn't see anything about laser restrictions. Please advice :)

Zeebit

I never even thought of using the Philippine postal service because it plain sucks. Gadgets will surely get lost in the mail. If you shipped it through DHL or FexEX then you will surely receive the laser but watch out for the insane custom taxes which can be up to 300% the value of the item. If you havent yet ordered then tell the seller to ship it via Johnny Air in the USA.

I sent you a private message. Check it out.

Last edited:
I never even thought of using the Philippine postal service because it plain sucks. Gadgets will surely get lost in the mail. If you shipped it through DHL or FexEX then you will surely receive the laser but watch out for the insane custom taxes which can be up to 300% the value of the item. If you havent yet ordered then tell the seller to ship it via Johnny Air in the USA.

I sent you a private message. Check it out.

Thank you, I will just reply thu pm cause we're OT :)

OnT: Nice vids! someday I'm gonna own one! :)