Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BudgetGadgets new style dilda short review

How is this review?

• THIS REVIEW IS GREAT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cool...

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • i've seen better

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • THIS REVIEW SUCKS

• LEAVE LASERPOINTERFORUMS NOOB!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys i dont have any beamshots for this reviewcuz uploading is a pain but i got this laser today and it is beyond amazing! It is very small and fits in my hand well. Compared to the dx old dilda it has a metal focusing ring so it is better for burning tricks. This laser pops baloons instantly but u need to draw a black dot. It will also light matches burn tape,paper, and smoke just about anything and for 50$ whutta steal! although i do reccomend that you buy rechargables because with cr2 batteries they can be drained quick and are very expensive. This laser is very bright but i personally dont think goggles are reccomend unless your an idiot and like to shine your eyes with lasers.:wtf: But do keep in mind that it is bright and you shoudnt stare at the dot for a long time. This is my first review so please gimme rep points, last but not least this lasers is just amazing and is very inexpensive buy it from $41.06 HLP18130 Focusable Burning Red Laser Pointer 200mW - BudgetGadgets.com i really reccomend this amazing laser!!!:sold::worthy:

This is a nice review. I also bought this laser from Budget Gadgets. The quality is good but o-like.com has this laser for a few dollars cheaper when the batteries and charger are added in. There are just a couple problems I have with it.

The major problem is that you say you dont need safety goggles. Try looking at a 200mW 532nm green.(Extremely bright) Looks can be deceiving. An IR laser puts out an invisible beam to the naked eye but that does not mean that it is not there.

I advise that you dont use the laser until you get some safety glasses. looking at the dot at close range will result in damage to your eyes.

This is a minor problem but other forum members here will prefer sentences typed properly. It is best to do this so people that read your thread stay on topic instead of talking about how bad your grammar and punctuation is.

Oh and I wouldnt ask people to give positive rep. Though I will give you positive rep once you fix the part about the safety goggles.