Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Brightness comparison between Sanwu 5W 470nm and 7W 445nm?

hicleler

Hi, all!

I have been browsing around LPF and have learned a lot from LPF's members. Now is the time I wish to try a blue laser after having experiences from my green lasers. I'd like to ask about experiences regarding to Sanwu 5W 470nm and 7W 445nm lasers. Which appears to be brighter? How significant is the difference, if any? I appreciate all feedbacks!

Also, has anyone tested their 5W 470nm striker's output with a LPM?

Thank you all so much!

Hi, all!

I have been browsing around LPF and have learned a lot from LPF's members. Now is the time I wish to try a blue laser after having experiences from my green lasers. I'd like to ask about experiences regarding to Sanwu 5W 470nm and 7W 445nm lasers. Which appears to be brighter? How significant is the difference, if any? I appreciate all feedbacks!

Also, has anyone tested their 5W 470nm striker's output with a LPM?

Thank you all so much!
Welcome to forums
Dear, 5w470nm is brighter,if it is real 5w
Beam on 5w is better,color also better and nice

Kaiden57

I have a 7W sanwu silver that is just amazing but I've also ordered a 4W 470 laser ranger so I can get longer runtime without sacrificing much power. 7W is alot of power and very mesmerizing but the short run time is its major downfall