Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Brand New 125mw Fusion

Im selling a brand new, in case, shipped directly from wicked lasers, 125mw fusion.

Once i get a buyer, ill buy it from wicked lasers and send it directly to the buyer. This means that its brand new, with the free cap set included.

Im asking anywhere from 350 to 450 dollars. If you would like, i wouldnt mind using a middle man, which means that there wont be any scamming involved. Please PM me if you are interested.

M

Mr._Laser

I am just wondering but why are you selling lasers that cost 500 dollars for 350? cause if your arent a scam ill take one (once i get the money)

The reason that it is so cheap is because I am getting it mostly free. So anyone thinking of buying a fusion in the future, ask me and Ill give one to you brand new directly from wicked lasers, for way cheaper. And like i said, if you want to use a middle man, so that theres no scamming, then thats fine by me. In fact id recomend it just so theres no doubts. PM me if youre really interested.

M

Mr._Laser

no thanks i dont have enough, but it seems like a really really good deal. :'( :'(

For those who think he's a scam, I'm guessing he's using wickedbucks and needs cash or something. I would be interested, but I just bought a cni. Maybe later tho

laserterd said:
ya youre right. i really want one of those ipod touches  ::)

Apple 16 GB iPod Touch -$399
Apple 160 GB iPod classic - $349

That's why I'm not getting one. It's not worth it imo, and won't bet until it reaches at least $300. :-/