Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bored-time Poll! How many holes ya got?

Ashton

I enjoy asking this because it tends to give an interesting breakdown of conservative/liberal, male/female, and also age. If you dont agree with the topic, feel free to make an intelegent argument, though if you want to just spew flames, please teke them elsehwere. I am obstaining form voting, just FYI.

You should also make a "None, and don't really want one" option because I don't think it's bad or mutilating oneself to get a peircing!

Ashton

only 8 slots, and I realized that afterwards... amazing how very conservative this place seems to be...

S

SenKat

Well, I HAD my left ear pierced when I was younger - read that as 18- but it is healed up now, and I do not intend on getting any more :)

G !

Well I don't think how many piercings you have makes you any more liberal or conservative, after all its just a fashion statement of what that person believes looks good IMO

Ashton

Merl said:
Well I don't think how many piercings you have makes you any more liberal or conservative, after all its just a fashion statement of what that person believes looks good IMO

in genneral if you believe piercings are mutilation and horrible, etc you're very conservative. That's all my comment meant.

k-9

i have 1 ear. what about tattoos i have two anyone else ?

jeez i sure miss interpreted this title..... anyway i havent got anything pierced. .... it would annoy me

S

SenKat

k-9 said:
i have 1 ear. what about tattoos i have two anyone else ?

You have one ear, and tattoos ? Hmmmm....maybe I am reading this wrong :p hehehehehe

k-9

SenKat said:
[quote author=k-9 link=1188671676/0#11 date=1189216665]i have 1 ear. what about tattoos i have two anyone else ?

You have one ear, and tattoos ? Hmmmm....maybe I am reading this wrong :p hehehehehe[/quote]

lol :p