Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bob Lasers ??

I have purchased from bob lasers before, their products are not that good. I had purchased 10x100mW. Turns out they are all in the range of 50-55mW. Very dissapointed. This was used with a thoram optics measurer which cost me $1200 when i purchased it. I tried to refund and they were having none of it, saying 'we test product, all good'. Luckily i was able to sell them on at a small loss. Tip: AVOID

Ace82

aaron_inc said:
i asked them blue laser they sell and they sent be back a picture of the dark blue laser with the sticker on the wrong end (;D) but to pay with paypal there is a $20 fee and it costs $39 for postage.
i asked them if the beam is visible at night and they said this "We have test the blue 3-5mw blue laser that the beam is visible at night ." im not sure if that means "yes" or "we'll have to test"

I know nothing about blue (473nm) lasers, but from what I hear, the blue beam is hardly visable (especially 3-5mW) due to the spectrum of our eye sensitivity. I have a blu-ray and the beam is about as visible as a 5mW red, but looks bitchen! I think the 30mW blue would be considered "visible at night" though, just putting it out there.

Beam specs? Prices? :-/ I have a bad feeling when I go to this site. Red flags are blaring! ... Scam? My thoughts? Probably. Lets hope that someone reports with us here at LPF once having done business with "Bob Lasers", I know I don't want to be the guinea pig! :p